SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES FOR THE INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING INDUSTRY
- AMW is the leading supplier of multiple products and services to the concrete-related, stone, and brick products industry in the world today.
- Manufacturers large and small are making major efforts to consolidate their industrial supply chains and find savings as well as improved efficiencies by using fewer suppliers.
- Manufacturers want their supply chains to be smaller and more efficient, and are demanding that suppliers provide more than just one product link.
- Having fewer and more efficient suppliers helps manufacturers both large and small reduce administrative and logistical needs.
- Companies are seeking only those suppliers who can meet a multitude of needs and drive their administrative and assembly costs down. From supplying commodity products to equipment and equipment service and parts, today's suppliers must be more than just "One-Trick Pony" performers.
- Efforts to make supply chains more efficient are not new but are gaining more importance as companies must find ways to better compete in the marketplace.
- Backed by over 125 years combined experience in Industrial Supply Chain Distribution, AMW has been working hard to establish partnerships with the world's finest industrial product manufacturers to bring to market the best and most complete line of products and services for the concrete-related, stone, and brick industries.